Thursday, March 27, 2008

Downloading Copyrighted Material

Liza might be facing prosecution for illegally downloading by Paramount/Dreamworks Pictures.

First of all "several" movies and albums is about seven, not 30. My suggestion is, that if she suspects that her actions should remain "under the radar," she should be a prudent illegal downloader. It is my understanding that only large production companies only pursue high-profile downloaders, as infrequent downloaders are not worth prosecuting.

Liza states that "we all know what uTorrent and these types of programs are being used for"
1. I have no idea what uTorrent is
2. If I had to wager a guess, I would assume that uTorrent has no legitimacy, Liza took a risk in employing it, and that she indeed, deserves to be prosecuted

No comments: